All happiness starts with loving yourself. Self-love is an integral part of a healthy lifestyle. People who love themselves are optimistic, wiser, and more stable. If you have been hard on yourself lately, you may find it difficult to love yourself. But beating yourself up every day does not get you anywhere. Self Love Quotes boost your confidence and mood. You can look at them whenever you feel down. They remind you that the best things in life commence with you. These quotes also function as positive affirmations.
How you think of yourself impacts how you behave. It, in turn, influences others in your world. There are several powerful quotes on self-love that have been said by various popular figures. This article will list them for you.
Self Love Quotes to Feel Inspired
Sometimes, you may lose sight of yourself and your potential. During such moments, the quotes below can help you feel your self-worth. As a result, you will feel more motivated and eady to be your best version again.
- One of the largest regrets in this life is becoming what others would desire you to be rather than being yourself. – Shannon L. Alder
- It is interesting to find out how many times we cannot see the different ways we are being strong. – Lena Dunham
- Self-love resembles an ocean, and your heart is a vessel. Make your heart full of it, and the excess will spread into the lives of people near you. But you must come first. – Bubeau Taplin
- A man can never feel comfortable without his own very approval. – Mark Twain
- I can now view how loving ourselves and owning our life through that process is the most courageous thing we can ever do. – Brene Brown
- Only you can determine your self-worth. You don’t need to depend on anyone else telling you about it. – Beyonce
- After you’ve accepted your faults, none can utilize them against you. – George R. R. Martin
- And you? When will you start the journey into yourself? – Rumi
- There is only you and you. This is the relationship. It is the most potent and vital relationship. – Nayyrah Waheed
- If you don’t have any confidence in yourself, you are defeated in the race of life twice. – Marcus Garvey
Wonderful Self Love Quotes to Appreciate Your Being
Often, we get so busy in our lives that it is hard to find time to appreciate ourselves. But when you do so, you figure out how far you have arrived from where you were. There must be many wins along the way, which should be appreciated.
- What is significant to me is not what other persons think of me, but what is significant to me is what I think of myself. – C. JoyBell C.
- Either you like me, or you don’t. Do not ever try to convince another person of your worth. If they don’t appreciate your being, they don’t really deserve you. – Brigitte Nicole
- Love yourself to such an extent that when a person treats you wrongly, you identify it. – Rena Rose
- The worst thing is not having self-esteem. If you don’t possess a love for yourself, who will? – Naval Ravikant
- You have so much love in your heart. Give some of this affection to yourself. – R.Z.
- It’s not my duty to possess beauty. My entire existence was never about how desirable I am to you. – Warson Shire
- She learned who she was, and everything changed. – Lalah Deliah
- The more I love myself, the less I wish to pretend to be someone else. – Jamie Lee Curtis
- Self-love is our first and last love. – Christian Nestell Bovee
- Be the master of loving yourself, and everyone will follow you. – Kim Guerra
Empowering Self Love Quotes to Boost Happiness
These quotes will remind you that it is vital to nurture yourself, your well-being. Use them as daily affirmations, and never feel inadequate.
- Be faithful to all that lies within yourself. – Andre Gide
- The biggest challenge is to be yourself in this world where people are trying to turn you into another person. – E. E. Cummings
- We all are gifted in a distinct way. It is our privilege to find our own light. – Mary Dunbar
- The way you love yourself is how you tell other persons to love you. – Rupi Kaur
- Trust yourself. You know more than what you think you do. – Benjamin Spock
- You can listen to all the compliments, but they won’t do anything till you believe it yourself. – Chriss Jami
- You are always with yourself, so enjoy your own company. – Diane Von Furstenberg
- You have to grow to be, you have to love yourself fully. – Dominic Riccitello
- The lack of self-love can never be replaced with anyone’s love for you. – Edmond Mbika
- It is never too late to be what you feel or think you could have been. – George Eliot
Self-Love Quotes to Remind You That You Are Perfect as You Are
This is a collection of short quotes that you can write anywhere. Read them daily to acquire a good perspective about yourself.
- I’m into self-love because I think that we can only save the world by first saving ourselves. – Lizzo
- Be kind to yourself today. – Rachel Macy Stafford
- You may not be like others, but you are whole. – Morgan Harper Nichols
- This is my life, so I don’t ask people for directions to where they’ve never been. – Glennon Doyle
- Breathe and let go. Remind yourself that the moment in front of you is the only one you have for sure. – Oprah Winfrey
- When you make mistakes, respond to yourself lovingly rather than in a self-shaming way. – Ellie Holcomb
- Until you give value to yourself, you will not value your time and won’t do anything with it. – M. Scott Peck
- Do not accept another person’s definition of your life. Define it yourself. – Harvey Fierstein
- Become happy with the wonderful things that make you, you. – Beyonce
10. What’s before us and behind us are very insignificant things to what’s within us. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hopefully, these self love quotes will inspire you and make you believe in your true self. Use them whenever you feel down and start feeling better instantly. It would be best to read them daily so that you can have a healthy mindset and embrace your imperfections without feeling sorry.